Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Here is an Seo myth that has not really been verified 1 way or one more however. Clicking google website ranking checker seemingly provides cautions you might use with your family friend. The myth is that possessing hyperlinks from the same class C IP address will not aid you. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that number requirements to be differ. The reasoning behind this is that an individual could get net hosting and place 1,000 various internet sites on it and then hyperlink them all to one particular website attempting to achieve its link popularity. Identify further on our favorite related wiki - Click here: ranking checker. So the search engines put an finish to that by utilizing the IP of the sites to calculate how considerably weight to give the hyperlink.

There are quite a few folks that dont believe that this myth is correct just for the straightforward fact of how common shared hosting is. To get one more way of interpreting this, we recommend you check out: link emporer. If this myth is true then all these internet sites on the exact same shared hosting server cant support each and every other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth even though. I have followed numerous discussions on this subject and have observed some benefits that make me a believer. The outcomes basically just prove how a internet site with far much less hyperlinks can out rank a web site with a ton more links. This is because the site with significantly less hyperlinks has a ton much more different class C IPs hyperlinks than the one with just a lot more hyperlinks.

Like I stated I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till verified beyond a doubt I will contact it that just to make folks content. Learn further on our affiliated essay - Click here: keyword research seo tool reviews. So when you are undertaking hyperlink creating be sure to check out the IP address on exactly where your link will be placed in order to make confident your hyperlink will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply